Monday

Opening my own restaurant

 If I was to open my own restruant it  would be called Dee's Goods. The restaurant would be able to hold four-hundred people. It would be a dim lighting but bright enough to read the menu. I would have alot of booths but also single tables for two people to sit at. the colors of the restaurant would probably be purple and brown and certain areas blue and black. At Dee's Goods we would serve italian food, Down south cooking, Seafood,and Mexican food. We would sesrve desserts and cocktails as well for the grown folks. Our specialty would be Down south cooking and all pastas.We would porbably be known for are country style potatoes and our spicy spaghetthi with two types of sauge. The people who i would probably hire any age for waiters and waitresses, but no one could be younger than sixteen. My waiters would have to be a very good people person where they treat everyone the same, and every party just as well. As for the chef I would have people who specilaize in every area that way not one chef is worked more then others. For yje bar i would hire special bartenders who can make drinks very well. As being the owner I would be there every night to make sure the service is nothing less then perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice; except that your blog title is white on white so we can not read it....

    ReplyDelete