Friday

A time when i was brave

A time when I was brave was when I first went to Magic Mountain with my dance group Generation Expectation. I was always scared of height and roller coasters. I had so many butterflies just waiting in line to get in the park. Once we got in the park we got on a water ride since it was hot. After we got off three of our members were injured from the ride so w got to jump in front of a line of any rollercoaster. Every one chose Tatsu. As soon as I heard that I was scared more because I heard it was the fastest upside down coaster ever. Since my friends knew I didn’t like coasters they planned to put me in the middle that way if I chickened out everyone had to suffer because of me. Once the roller coaster got started and I saw how high we were I got so scared that all I could do was pray right after I prayed I was ok I believed I could do it because of course God was on my side. Once we hit the first loop I had such an adrenaline rush that I feel in love with the thrill. After we got off there I felt like a new person I could do anything then we went to Goliath the tallest coaster ever I did the same thing. I felt so brave when I did both of those I knew it was nothing I could not do because I conquered my biggest fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment